Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Documentary

 Dirt: The Movie

So, last week I missed a few days of school so I had to watch Dirt: The Movie at home for APES.  It is actually an hour and a half long documentary about dirt.  It was actually very cool to see how dirt affects our life so much but at the same time, very hard to sit through.  I was shocked that someone had enough facts about dirt that could possibly go on for an hour and a half.  They talked about farming, pesticides, ice age, micro-organisms, etc.  I really love science so a lot of it was interesting but very hard to sit through.  I liked how they interviewed different people from around the world so that it didn't focus on just one area.  The creator got his/her point out there by making it international.  Overall, I would rate this documentary a 7/10...even though the subject was a little boring, they still did an "okay" job

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment