Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Vacation, any film


This week for my movie review I watched the movie Vacation. This was a spinoff from the classic Chevy Chase Family Vacation movies. In the newer film, Vacation, it follows Russ, the original son, and his family as they try to recreate old family memories. Of course everything does not go as planned but in the end the family grows closer together. I personally thought the movie was hilarious. I don’t believe it was as good as the classic family vacation, or Christmas vacation, but I thought it was funny. It certainly won’t be remembered as a classic but I think it served its purpose to be an entertaining film. The film techniques were nothing fantastic. They used moving shots and different angles as well as showing only certain parts of the body. The theme would be love conquers all, but it is a family love not a one on one relationship love. Overall I would give the film an 8 out of 10 and would recommend it to a friend.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment