Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Open Review: Meet the Fockers

This weekend I had the pleasure of watching Meet the Fockers with my Dad. My Dad highly recommended this movie and I am defiantly glad that he did because it was a very funny movie to watch. I looked online and saw that this movie got a lot of bad reviews but I completely disagree with them. I loved the setting of this movie and the story line and how it revolved around family in a weird and different way that the majority of movies do. I thought there were a lot of funny jokes that created awkward moments between the two different families and it brought great contrast and conflict for the entire movie. I would rate this movie a 8/10 and would defiantly recommend this to a friend if you are looking for a funny movie. I love watching Ben Stiller and any movie that he is in I really enjoy and I also thought that Robert De Niro (played Jack Byrnes) played his part really well and was hilarious.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment