Powered by Blogger.
RSS

movie review

Ok hey!!!!! So I watched Harry Potter because I friggen live Harry Potter. I never read any of the books at all. But the movie are bomb. I watched the chamber of secrets and the think that what really makes these movie so great is the music. We watched a documentary about it in class and they said how the music is iconic and it's true. Absolutely true. Watching one of the films takes me back to my child hood. It has a specific feeling about them. And I love the cast so much. They use characters to make it feel like you are in the movie. And he uses warm colorS in general except when something terrible is about to happen. Then he used very cold and dark colors when Voldemort was coming as a sort of warning it felt likeX they are so well done. And so timeless I love them. 10/10

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment