Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Choice

For my choice movie, I decided to review Magic Mike XXL. I am hoping this review convinces you to take this film seriously and watch it. I really enjoyed the sequel to Magic Mike a lot more than the original because I think the plot and acting was 10 times better. The second movie was more comedic and flowed a lot more than the first one. I think a lot of people actually enjoyed this movie due to its humor, along with the strip scenes. Of course, the dance scenes are what the movie is known for, but not only because of the shirtless men. The actual dancing in this movie is pretty outstanding. The final scene involves Twitch and Channing Tatum dancing together and it is almost like a scene out of one of the "Step Up" movies. Along with the dancing, Donald Glover uses his phoneminal vocal chords to serenade multiple girls, which should be enough of a reason to watch this movie. There were not any stand out film shots, except the during some of the dance scenes obviously. I would rate this movie a 8.5-10 for its excellent humor and captivating dance scenes.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment