Powered by Blogger.
RSS

movie stuff

I love this genre of film. I love the forties and fifties. And sixties. I love it all. So I watched a simple plan. And it's basically It's about some guys who find a crashed plane and it has a bag full of 4 million dollars and they decide to spit it but then greed takes over and they basically kill a few people and the money is burned. It doesn't sound very special at all, like it's just a regular movie but there is a reason it's still so famous and watched today you know? It was the themes that were in the movie. And that is how power corrupts. And the power in this movie is money. Which is so relavent in today's society. So I really loved the movie because it's so timeless, and I love old movies and how they look. I really enjoy it. 9/10 but not a 10 because since times are different now some parts seemed so cheesy and the plot is so black n white. No plot twists it was just kinda long sometimes but I loved it.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment