Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Sunset Blvd.

Sunset Blvd. I did not think was going to be a good film at first mainly because it is black and white and I do not like that, I like color films. I think that throughout the whole film there was a eerie presence mainly because of Norma and Max. Norma may look like a sweet older lady that you feel bad for because her passion is gone but she actually gives off a very weird and in a way scary undertone. Max just seems to show up out of no where and has a very weird vibe about him. Joe is a really nice character who ends up sadly getting killed. This added a lot of sadness to the movie because although Norma did a lot for him he as well did a lot for her. This movie did a good job of keeping me entertained as the audience even though it was long. Since it started with the ending it kept me guessing about how the ending would come about and who would end up committing the murder.  I would rate this movie a 10/10 for noir films.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment