Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Night and the City Film Noir

For my Film Noir I watched Night and the City. Looking at the cover of this movie, it did not excite me at all to see and it kind of reminded me of Ghostbusters, but to my surprise this movie had a great plot and it was very interesting to watch. The only thing that I really did not like about it was that it was black and white. Whenever I see black and white movies I can never get fully invested into it because color to me plays such a big part in the movie. It seemed really bland and made it more boring and predicatble to watch. Although, I loved the subject of conning and it was really fun to watch and how Harry Fabian was conning other people and because of that he ended up conning himself.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment