Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Concussion (Open Choice)

I decided to watch this film because the preview really grasped my attention. It was a longer movie than expected and at points was kind of slow but I thought the acting done specifically by will smith was really good. He played his part very well especially with having to do an accent. Since this movie was based off of something true it made watching it that much more interesting. Also it was neat how the film seemed to include real footage from different football events. Since the movie was about things so common such as football and concussion I think the movie was very relatable to its audience. The only thing that bothered me about the movie was how softly some of the actors would talk so there was a big volume difference in some of the scenes. Overall I really enjoyed this movie and found it very interesting, rate 7/10.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment