Powered by Blogger.
RSS

The Other Guys

Over this past weekend I watched The Other Guys. It is a personal favorite of mine and seems to never get old. I think the combination of both Mark Wahlberg and Will Ferrell is absolutely hilarious. I noticed some very interesting camera techniques used throughout the film, especially at the beginning when the two primary cops jump off a building. It gives a very interesting perspective of the fall to the viewers, but then ends extremely abruptly when they both hit the ground and die. I highly recommend this movie to anyone who likes to laugh, it is one of the funniest movies I have ever seen. There were maybe a few things that they could have done to improve it, but overall fantastic. I would rate it a solid 9/10

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment