Powered by Blogger.
RSS

The Transylvania Mania



It’s hard to go wrong with a cute animated movie when you have very experienced actors voicing the leads.  In Hotel Transylvania 2, Adam Sandler and a huge crew of others take on the task of trying to get Dennis to grow fangs before he turns 5 so he can become a vampire.  I mainly watched the movie because the first one was cute so I was just looking for a quirky little comedy.  I also enjoyed how they focused on different characters than the last movie but also gave little cameos to the old ones.  Some of the scenes were a bit random, for instance there was a random dance battle and random song-both I am fine with, there just wasn’t enough build into these things.  They popped up out of nowhere.  I give this movie a 6/10, it is bright, bubbly, and a cute family feature, just not super memorable. 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment