Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Spirit

I decided to watch this movie because I remember really enjoying this movie as a kid and I wanted to remember why. One thing that shocked me was that Matt Damon starred in it. I never knew that! I don't really know why I loved this movie so much, but it always used to captivate me. I think the soundtrack of the movie had a to to do with that. I think the soundtrack on this film really enhances the plot and makes the audience feel. Each song ties into the scene perfectly. I also really enjoyed how the animals were portrayed. They were not silly cartoons, they had meaning and purpose. It is easy to get attached to a certain horse. One thing I find interesting is that even though the main characters are horses and all look relatively similar, I never felt confused about which horse was which. Even the way they acted stayed true to their character. I'm glad I watched this movie again because it made me remember why I liked it so much as a kid.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment