Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Charade

Can we just take a moment to appreciate Audrey Hepburn.
I decided to watch Charade for my choice movie; and what a great movie it was. The writing and plot line is fantastic, and keeps you interested throuhgout the entire movie. Just when I thought I had the movie figured out it changed directions.
I bet Joshua wants the money too.
Called it. I'm surprised they let that go this early in the movie. Wait maybe I'm wrong.
Who's lying who's not we can't tell!!
I love that Audrey Hepburn's character is a stress eater because same.
The music is not my favorite. It was fine, but when people were fighting it was still soft and had a very slow build up until the end of the fight causing it to feel a bit awkward.
Alright so Captain Hook just died (I don't know his name so we'll call him Captain Hook). Since he was killed in Dial's room the obvious suspect in Dial, but that seems a bit too obvious.
Hunch Back of Notre Dame reference yes.
The dialogue between characters, specifically Dial and Lampert kept me intrigued for the entire movie.
The plot also changed several times, killing off multiple people, and keeping the viewer on their toes to see what happened. I really enjoyed this movie, as it isn't the type of movie I usually watch, but it was fantastic.
I rate this movie a 9/10

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment