Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Captain America: Civil War

For my film review, I went to the movie theaters and watched Captain America: Civil War with my family for Mother's Day.  I have only seen one other Captain America and also enjoyed it.  This one was really good because there wasn't a huge "enemy" like usual.  It was just one man who got the Avengers to fight against each other.  In general, the plot was about this german solider who was friends with Captain America when they were younger.  The solider gets in trouble and becomes a wanted man so Capt. America helps him try to escape and prove his innocence.  IronMan and a few other Avengers end up having to fight Capt. to obtain the german solider and bring him back to the government.   My favorite scene in the movie was the airport scene where the Avengers are all fighting each other.  Marvel introduced Spider Man and included Ant Man in this scene as well.  Ant Man added comedy into it and I really loved how they used Spider Man as a younger adolescent.  This scene might be one of my favorite action scenes of all time.  I love how they included all of the different super heroes in the scene.  I thought Spiderman did a great job for being introduced into the film.  Overall, I would give this movie a 9/10 for action film.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment